17 March, 2009

Puerto Princesa, Palawan's Baywalk



Our fourth and last day in Palawan was pretty laid-back as we did not schedule any tours on this day. We woke up early though as the night before, we planned to go jogging in Puerto Princesa's baywalk.


The place was just a 10-minute walk from Puerto Pension. Here, one had a good view of the sea and of docked boats and ships.


We walked from point of origin to end and it was tiring but worth it as aside from giving ourselves some form of exercise, the view was nice.


My favorite was the view of Ang Prinsesa ng Baybay (The Princess of the Sea), which I will blog about later.


I also decided to play around with my camera. Normally, I just use its auto mode but this time, I tried color accent and color swap. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment