02 March, 2009

Shopping at Marithe Francois Girbaud (MFG)

I bought this from Marithe Francois Girbaud last week. It was supposed to be just a window shopping activity as I arrived early for a meet-up with my sister who came here in Manila for business. I thought I was actually being a good girl as while going around Mall of Asia, I stopped myself from buying a pair of jeans as well as a new pair of shoes but the compulsive shopper in me again struck when I saw this wallet.

Oh well, it's cute and I really need a new wallet so I have no regrets (I am actually just trying to justify my current "pagwawaldas" here by engraving in my mind that it's a need). LOL. I do feel a twinge of guilt though as I was supposed to be saving for my Bangkok trip two weeks from now but look what the shopper in me had again bought!


And to make me even guiltier, not only did I buy a new wallet. I also bought a new bag (also from Marithe Francois Girbaud) which I love because of its color as well as its design.


Marithe Francois Girbaud in SM Mall of Asia is located in U121 - 122, G/F, SM City, Bay Boulevard, Pasay City. Email them at contactus@girbaud.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment