04 March, 2009

Ka Lui Restaurant - Palawan


After chilling out at Kamarikutan, we went to Ka Lui for dinner. It was full of people when we arrived there which just confirmed what we heard and read that it's one of the best restaurants in Puerto Princesa City.


Ambiance-wise, it's indeed one of the best. It was charmingly furnished but despite the restaurant furnishings, it had a homey feel to it because the staff were all friendly, attentive and courteous.


I ordered the Day's Catch which consisted of Fish Cordon Bleu served with vegetables of the day and rice (or camote fries).




It was a delicious meal. The fish was tender and tasty and I had a great time eating the seaweeds as it's been years since I had this dish. The vegetables were also cooked just right as I could hear the crunch when I bit into each stalk.

I also tasted their Sizzling Seafood Sisig which was also delicious and a healthier alternative to Pork or Chicken Sisig.


For my drinks, I ordered PiƱa Colada. It was kind of sour for my taste so I wasn't able to finish it off.


We were also given a complimentary dessert which came in the form of a halved young coconut laden with fruits. Yummy!


Ka Lui is located in 369 Rizal Avenue, Puerto Princesa, Palawan. It is open daily except Sundays. Its operating hours are 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM for lunch and 06:00 to 11:00 PM for dinner. It also prefers reservations over walk-ins. For inquiries, please call (048) 433-2580.


1 comment:

  1. Hey you, just wanted to say hi! :) hope you're doing well. Hey this food looks god, do they deliver to cali? lol. ;) well anyway, take care.

    ReplyDelete