02 August, 2012

Strolling Along Sumilon Island

After our rather disappointing lunch, we rested a bit.  My friends then decided on kayaking, which is also included in the day tour package, while I opted to book for a massage at 3 PM and just roam the island to take pictures.

I started at the pavilion where I took photos of their sungka (a Philippine mancala game) and the cute wooden chairs carved like animals.


Going down the beach, I spotted this hammock where I laid down to enjoy the breeze.


I was also able to take a photo of my friends having fun kayaking.


Noticing how colorful the roots of mangrove trees were, I zoomed in for a closer shot.


And here are some of the scenic shots I took.








Doesn't the clear and vivid blue-green water look so inviting?

No comments:

Post a Comment