02 August, 2012

Nivea Sun Invisible Protection Transparent Spray


I just have to post this as I love the shot above and also because I am happy with how effective it is.

I hate putting on sunblock as I don't like the sticky icky feeling and the smell but after getting sunburned on my Camotes Island trip, and with my natural coloring still not returning even after 6 months, I realized just how important a sunblock can be.

Thankfully, our days of lathering on some sticky liquid that leaves that obvious white residue on our skin are over thanks to Nivea's Invisible Protection Transparent Spray.  This innovative product has a non-greasy and transparent texture that offers immediate and effective protection. It is also quickly absorbed and contains a highly effective UVA/UVB filter system.  As it is a spray, it is more convenient to use.  It is also water resistant.

Before this, I used Nivea Sun Immediate Sun Protection  SPF 50 PA ++ but its sunblock smell put me off.  It was effective, though.  Then I tried Hawaiian Tropic Ozone Sunblock UVB/UVA Protection The Ultimate 70 SPF during a recent trip to Siquijor but it failed to protect my skin despite its 70 SPF.

Nivea Sun Invisible Protection Transparent Spray only has SPF 30 PA ++ but it works and is very effective in protecting my complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment