02 August, 2012

Buffet Lunch at Sumilon Island's Pavilion

Our trek of the island took us about an hour and when we went back to the resort's pavilion, which is also its restaurant, it was already lunch time.

Inclusive to the day tour package was buffet lunch so we helped ourselves to their rather limited buffet selection.  



Of these, I only liked their seafood pasta and though the shrimp looked tempting, it was not fresh as my allergy kicked in minutes after eating it (my seafood allergy only materializes when the seafood is not fresh).  Thank heavens I had my trusty Claritin in my travel kit.

As I am a dessert person, I so looked forward to having dessert but three of the items ran out and they did not do a refill so I had to content myself with watermelon and a small slice of some cake.


All in all, it was a filling but unimpressive meal.  Even our iced tea tasted like commercial iced tea that I ended up having just plain water for my drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment