25 June, 2009

Dinner at Trattoria Gourmet with the Yahoo! Purple Crew

Last night, I had dinner with the Yahoo! Philippines Purple Crew at the Trattoria Gourmet.


The dinner's set at 6:00 PM so I left the office at 4:30 and took the MRT from the Ayala Station to the Shaw Boulevard Station. Wow. It was such an experience since after I transferred to my Makati condo, it's been months since I last took the MRT. The people were all jammed inside the train I actually had difficulty getting off at my designated stop. On top of that, one passenger sneezed that while I was huddled up in one corner, my mind automatically drifted to the ongoing Influenza AH1N1 scare. Ha!

I arrived early so I roamed around the nearby shops first. And oh, I am happy to report that this time, I did not give in to the impulsive shopper in me even when I found a really lovely pair of flats from Grendha. LOL.

When I came back to Trattoria Gourmet, Tamara and Dzurina from Yahoo! Singapore were already there so I chatted with them while munching on some appetizers.

When everybody arrived, we had our respective orders. I had the Penne with Three Cheeses and it was heavenly. Oh well, I love cheeses so anything cheesy be it pasta, chips and snacks will surely please my palate.


For my drinks, I had their really delicious ripe mango. It was good. Not too sweet and quite pulpy. Yummy. I so relished having it I actually forgot to take its picture. Ha ha!

All in all, the night was fun. There's really nothing like good food and good company. Thanks, guys. :)


Trattoria Gourmet is found in Shop Number 519, Level 5, Shangri-la Plaza, Mandaluyong. You may contact them through (+632) 637-2784.

No comments:

Post a Comment