21 April, 2009

Drinking the night out in Baguio

We rested a bit then had dinner. Dinner was a delivery from Dencio’s, which consisted of Crispy Pata and Sinigang na Bangus. Yummy!

Afterwards, we decided to have a drink at the gazebo. I really do not drink beer as I hate its smell so I let them drink while I took my time just sipping my own beer. That night, I only had a bottle. Pathetic, huh.



Underneath the starless sky, we exchanged laughs and stories. It was chilly and it felt good to feel the wind’s cold touch on my cheeks. It was my first time ever to be out at night wearing layers and layers of clothing, complete with socks on my feet. It was that cold!

As souvenirs of that night, I took these pictures. Of course I had some silly shots of myself but I’d rather not post them here. Te he!

No comments:

Post a Comment