23 November, 2009

Bloom’s Sheer Colour Cream


I first discovered Bloom in 2007 while I was on my quest for an easy-to-apply, no-frills blush-on and I must say I scored a good find in Bloom’s Sheer Colour Cream as it is not just for the cheeks. It can also be applied on the eyes and lips.

What I like about it

Aside from it being a multi-purpose beauty essential, another reason why I bought it is the fact that it is so easy to apply. Since it is a cream, applying it does not require any brushes as one’s fingers will do. It also glides effortlessly on my cheeks.

I have also tried using it in conjunction with other cosmetics and I found it effective as a layer-on beauty product. I have this really red Maybelline lipstick that does not really complement my complexion so I only used it once. That is, until I found out that layering Bloom’s Sheer Colour Cream over it will tone down the red tint and make the final resulting color appear very polished. I have since used the colour cream either to tone down the shades of some of my dark-colored lipsticks or add more punch to the neutral ones.

And oh, Bloom’s Sheer Colour Cream also comes with a light scent that I like.

This year’s pick

The past two years, I have been using the Rosie shade, which is a sunset-sky pink. This year, I shifted to trying out Sun Kissed, which is a soft, dusty pink and like its predecessor, I absolutely love it. On days when all I want is just a hint of color on my cheeks and lips, I just apply Bloom’s Sheer Colour Cream in Sun Kissed and I am good to go.

Bloom in the Philippines

The last time I bought Bloom’s Sheer Colour Cream, which was a couple of months back, it cost Php695. It is available in Beauty Bar stores in the Philippines.

For more details about Bloom products, visit its official website at www.bloomcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment