27 July, 2008

Haim Chicken Inato


Chicken lovers out there, rejoice! If ever you find yourself in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, be sure to drop by Haim Chicken Inato to try their very tasty and delicious chicken.

We went there for lunch and was greeted by a very busy crowd. A lot of Palawenos were having their lunch and one area was even closed for other guests as a private function was being held there. No wonder. Their chicken was one of the tastiest I ever had!

this is where they grill their delicious chicken!

I asked the food attendant what Chicken Inato means and she said it means "Chicken natin 'to," or simply, "This is our Chicken."

One order of Chicken Inato costs Php73. It consists of one chicken leg, rice, sauce and atchara (pickled unripe papaya). It's quite affordable and with how delicious it is, is worth every penny. One need not dip it into the accompanying sauce as it's quite tasty.


an order of Chicken Inato

We also ordered their Tuna Kilawin (tuna "cooked" in vinegar) which costs Php120. The serving is quite generous that I and two of my friends weren't able to finish it off.

Tuna Kilawin

For my drinks, I ordered Ube Shake at Php38. When it was served, I got fascinated at its color. After tasting it, I was reminded of my favorite snack when I was a child (I think it was called Choco-Vim which was sold at a peso each). My drink tasted like ube-flavored milk.

my ube shake!

thirst-quenching!

For inquiries, contact Chicken Haim Inato at (048) 433-8595.

No comments:

Post a Comment