27 January, 2009

Swatch Irony Flower Box

I recently got my Sick Leave benefit (sick leaves that were not availed and were instead converted to cash) and so I decided to treat myself.

At first I thought I wanted a new pair of rubber shoes. Or a PSP. Maybe a mobile phone. Then I saw the Swatch Shop in Glorietta Makati and again, I gave in to the impulsive shopper in me.

My choice was the Swatch Irony Flower Box. I love the bluish-greenish-silvery color of its dial. The blossoms on its strap also made the wristwatch very feminine and the crystals on it added to its elegance.


The watch is also water-proof and made of stainless steel. Cool.



And it suits most of my corporate get-up too so even if it put a dent on my wallet, it will be worth every penny as I can maximize its use. Also, I trust the quality of Swatch watches. Besides, it comes with a one year international warranty so I can always have it checked anytime, anywhere.


The Swatch Shop in Glorietta is located on the first level, Glorietta 4, Ayala Center, Makati City. You may contact them through +632 728 95 73.


Visit http://store.swatch.com/ for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Love swatch. Own almost a dozen of them... nice one you have there.
    See you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's nice, i just bought my swatch from the duty free shop in bangkok on my way to manila. i like mine too!

    ReplyDelete